Eric is one of the most prolific and popular presenters of
Continuing Legal Education seminars in the country.
He specializes in translating the complex and confusing
Social Security Disability process into plain English.
Eric has practiced law since 1983 in the areas of
Social Security Disability, Consumer Rights,
Foreclosure and Bankruptcy. I have been appointed as
Attorney and Guardian Ad Litem by Judges in over 1,500
foreclosure cases in every county in the state of Florida since 1995.
He has represented over 4000 claimants before the Social Security Administration. His areas of practice include Social Security Disability, Bankruptcy, and Foreclosure.
* Practice before the Administrative Law Court of the Social Security Administration since 1998. * Admitted to practice by the Florida Supreme Court May 27, 1983. * Admitted to practice by the United States District Court July 26, 1983.
Grandma's Recipe For Debt Free Living (2009), The Halt Foreclosure Manual (2008)
Nationally Approved Continuing Legal Education Instructor
* The Paperless Law Practice: 5 Easy Steps to Going Paperless 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Social Security Disability for the Personal Injury & Worker’s Comp Lawyer 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Social Security Disability 101: “Boot Camp” & Practice Guide 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Bankruptcy Motion Practice Ch. 7 and 13: A Practical Guide 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Consumer Bankruptcy 101: “Boot Camp” and Practical Guide 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Bankruptcy 101: Critical Issues and Chapter 13 Plan: February 2012, Orlando, Jacksonville and Ft. Lauderdale.
* Free and Low-Cost Legal Tech for Your Law Practice: January 2012, National Webinar
* IPhone and iPad Applications for the iParalegal: January 2012, National Webinar
* Social Security Disability Boot Camp: December, 2011, Nationwide Webinar.
* Going Paperless and Beyond: Attorneys Guide to a Mobile Law Practice: November 2011, Nationwide Webinar.
* Consumer Bankruptcy 101: Practice, Petition and the Plan: October 2011, Ft Lauderdale and Jacksonville.
* Social Security Disability Basics: June 2011, Orlando
* Bankruptcy 7 & 13 Completing Petition and Plan: June 2011, Orlando
* 2011 Divorce and Bankruptcy Update: March, 2011 Orlando
* Social Security Disability Boot Camp: 2011 – 2013 National Webcast.
* Real Property Foreclosure: A Step-by-Step Workshop: How Bankruptcy Changes The Landscape: February, 2011, Jacksonville.
* Florida Foreclosures and Workouts: January, 2011, Orlando and Tampa
* Handling a Social Security Disability Case: 2009 – 2010, Tampa, Orlando, West Palm, Miami
* Social Security Disability Topics: 2002 – 2005, state-wide.
Organizations and Affiliations
Florida Bar Association
National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees. Former Member
National Aviation Safety Foundation. Founding Director and Legal Counsel.
Florida Association of Flight Instructors, Founding Director and Legal Counsel.
Juris Doctor. University of Florida Law School. March 21, 1981. Honors in Legal Writing.
Juris Doctor Certificate in Latin American Studies, University of Florida. Founder and first recipient, March 21, 1981. Mexican Legal Studies, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City July 18, 1979.